A little ride to the pumpkin patch.

Monday, May 5, 2008

LIPS!


Eliza has been really into chapstick and lip gloss lately. When she's in the mood (or when I'm trying to take a tube from her) she hollers, "I want lips!" My lip gloss has been diminishing greatly as of late and chapsticks are marred with bite marks. I finally took my chapstick out of my nightstand drawer and hid it under my mattress! This little habit is messy, but somehow endearing.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Eden LOVES lipstick also. She calls it "dip-dix". Every morning she has to climb on the counter and watch me put my makeup on. She makes a huge mess with lipstick, also, so I have to hide mine as well. Little girls are so fun!

The Allreds said...

have you tried bathtub crayons?? they are sooo fun...just hard to get off the wall (sometimes) : )
glad you found the secret to bathtime!
keep up the sparkly lips, girls just gotta have fun!