Mushroom Broccoli Fettuccine
Cook 16 oz. noodles*
Saute veggies (we do mushroom, broccoli, and zucchini) in 3-4 T real butter
Add noodles to veggies
Add 1 cup heavy whipping cream
Add 1 cup grated parmesan cheese, mix it all as you go.
Serve on plate with a sprinkle of nutmeg, salt, and pepper. Don't ditch the nutmeg! It's the finishing touch!
*Ok, personally I think 16 oz. noodles it a little much for this recipe--it comes out a little dry. (But that is how Daniel prefers it.) If you want it to be saucier (or you're using lots of veggies) I'd cut down to 8 or 12 oz. of pasta. See how you like it...then make it again next week. :)
Thank you, Sarah for this recipe you gave me years ago!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Make this for dinner tonight
Posted by Katie at 1:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Can I skip the veggies and just have the cream? :)
We love the alfredo recipe on the back on the American Beauty pasta. Perfect with some grilled chicken.
And hey, I got those tub colors today! Can't wait to try them!
ahhh! thank you, thank you! looks delicious!
Post a Comment