A little ride to the pumpkin patch.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Our first offer

It's far from sold--don't get too excited. BUT after being on the market 7 1/2 months, we got our first offer on our home in Iowa. The offer was a low-ball, so we're hoping for some good negotiations. Also, the couple offering has to sell their home. Nonetheless, it's good to have a serious buyer because, we seriously want to sell!


Sigh. It is a cute house.


4 comments:

Kage said...

It IS such a cute house....could you transplant it to Queens?

The Allreds said...

what a dollhouse!
ours in on the market and no bites yet...a bit frustrating as James has to commute daily and it's wearing on him!
here's a deal if you know of anyone headed to UT to buy a home send them our way. If I meet anyone headed to Iowa I'll send them you're way : )

Heidi said...

It is totally a cute house! I personally love it!!! I tried to get my parents to buy it, but...they wanted a little more land. Oh well. Keep us posted. ;)

Michelle said...

oh we are so excited at this prospect for you!! keep us posted!