A little ride to the pumpkin patch.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Polka Dotties!

I think of all the shoes my kids have had to date, these are my favorites! I just uncovered them in the nick of fitting-time from a bin of Abby's old stuff. In that bin I also found lots of other clothes Eliza could have been wearing...oops. I just couldn't put my finger on where that stuff was. So glad I found it! And hey, if our weather keeps at it like it is today, maybe she WILL get to wear all those long sleeved shirts. (mumble mumble grumble)

3 comments:

The Allreds said...

those are some stylin' shoes...I want some, hot pink is my favorite color!

Heidi said...

Cuuuuuute! I think girl stuff is so cute. Nothing against boys (and I am quite biased) but girls' shoes and clothes are just too much fun!

Michelle said...

cuuuuute!